On January 25, 2008  posted on the internet relating to his problems in 2007!! -

Sylvia of 6* G** Rd  Colwyn Bay, . Has claims to have evicted many tenants in the short time that I have known her.  Until December, I thought that she might have had good reason to have done so. 
This woman not only had myself and my flat mate evicted from our home but also attacked me in the hallway of the building causing cuts to my neck, then reported me to the police saying that I had attacked her. Her allegations have now been disproven and I am taking action against her. But I am still without a home. 
I am trying to get together to share our stories about this Woman so that all can see her for what she really is. She has this public reputation for being a well mannered lady who can't do enough to help her community. When actually she just likes to be the centre of attention. 
She is kind to you until you cross her. 
I used to help her out with odd jobs. She used to leave the main door open during the winter months. I asked her to keep this door closed as we could not afford the extra gas for heating. This didn't change a thing. I complained to our landlords about her but they took no notice of my complaint. 
I told her off twice for propping the door open with a fire extinguisher, and then I was evicted. The landlords say that Sylvia had complained that we where having load parties ( which we were not) She also stated that I had used abusive language ( which again I did not). As I had signed a section 21 I had signed away all my rights as a tenant. 
She has had her windows put through 3 times and had at least 3 serious death threats yet somehow she is still allowed to live there. What is going on in this world??

This blog allows others who have subsequently had the same treatment to add their stories.
There is also a good side to Colwyn Bay, the beach, prom day, the Cinema.

Unlike e.g. The Thought of Oscar, nothing is anonymous or uses someone else name. This post was originally written by Darren Williams Lots of people associated with 6* G** Rd  Colwyn Bay knew Darren and that this was his post.  Sylvia knew about the post and her friend Sarah M***k***  replied to it on the same blog that Darren Made and posted his first post.
Eventually due to abuse - and some unpleasant posts by S*****   and S*****M*******  the blog was taken down.

Monday 25 January 2010 Posted in | | 3 Comments »

One Responses to "Harassment of Darren Williams posted January 2008, was harrassed in 2007!!"

  1. Anonymous
    says:

    Conwy piloted the LHA and proclaimed it a success. . Proclaiming a pilot a success can come back to haunt those who did it. If it was a success, then why is the harassment of tenants probably the worst in the UK (as this blog will show).
    If this is the case with the piloting of the LHA by Conwy and the Welsh Assembly, they should now look at what needs to be done to sort it out, starting with Glyn Ward, Colwyn Bay
    refs http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2008/11/22/35-rise-in-north-wales-families-facing-homelessness-55578-22314898/
    The biggest jump was in Conwy and Colwyn, where the number of claims lodged rocketed by 77% to 280 up to the end of this September, followed by Wrexham where there was a 40% rise to 374 claims.

  1. Anonymous
    says:

    i was a tenant in a flat that sylvia was an agent for and the flat was in a poor state you would'nt put pigs in but a home is how you make it so i help get the flat looking nice then sylvia wanted more work doing till i told her no then thats when the fun started my flat was damp holes in my windows and no heating she was taking my rent giving invoices when she wanted .so i told sylvia the repairs need doing she said the landlord had no money to do the repairs so i said i will do the repairs and sit topup free sylvia said yes thats a good idia so we went for that. a week past i went to sylvia's and she was holding her hands out for the top up money i said i have used it but she said i had to give it to her so i did and she put it in to her purse then i got gas central heating put in to the flat with hees wales then she evicted me she reported me to the dwp thretend me with heavies when i left the flat she said it stunk of p*ss and s**t she needs to take a long hard look in the mirror before saying things about anyone

  1. Anonymous
    says:

    Unlike e.g. The Thought of Oscar, nothing is anonymous or uses someone else name., Sylvia will know that the person who wrote the comment that includes "so i told sylvia the repairs need doing she said the landlord had no money to do the repairs so i said i will do the repairs and sit topup free sylvia said yes" is Stephen H*** ---- as there was obviously a bit of a fuss about it. SH is identifiable because he also mentions he was the one that got the (free) gas central heating in before he was evicted. HESS seemed to have small print which said the tenant should remain in the building for a minimum period after free central heating was installed for them.

Write a comment